1. My Google Reader is bulging with unread items
2. I can only play Words with Friends and Draw Something once a day
3. Our cats are seeking affection from the coffee pot
4. I eat things handed to me by someone who is legally obligated to wear a hair net
5. My finger nails look like I ran them through a garbage disposal
6. My right arm is throbbing and I haven't had time to fill my doctor's prescription, (which is stretching and weightlifting)
7. I'm out of costumes to wear
8. My small-talk well runneth dry
In other news, I've been asked for drugs once.
I've had a ridiculous conversation with a girl who told me "The world needs to hear what I have to say." "Get a blog," I told her. "Oh no. I can't blog," she said.
My arm is covered in wristbands.
I keep seeing a girl who looks like Peggy Olson from "Mad Men."
Chuck is on vacation so I get to stand next to him in crowds.