Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Top six ...

Here are the Top Six comments Chuck made during tonight's episode of "Top Chef" about the contestants and/or their food. I think it stands alone, even if you didn't see the episode. Also: No Spoilers!

In no specific order:

"I can't tell if she's really good or really terrible. I know I don't ever want to be in a car she's driving."

"How can she work with tequila if she's straight-edge? I think that black X is a lie."

"You're drunk."

"Some of these people are terrifying. I wouldn't want any of these people mad at me. I would want the Asian woman mad at me if I had to pick."

"I'm nervous about her sausage, too. I don't even know what that means."

"That venison looks so gross! That's something you'd see on the side of the road. I've seen that in the woods surrounded by wolf prints."

*Chuck did not know I was taking notes until the show was over.

No comments: