Saturday, October 29, 2011

Ghosts of Halloween past ...


I don't even remember my favorite Halloween memory. I was in a blackout state, so thankfully Chuck photographed the crime scene. I'd gone as something pant-less, though the exact title of the costume escapes me. I might have been a Walk of Shame. My hair was messed up, smeared lipstick, oversized men's button up mis-buttoned up.

I'd stumbled into the duplex, grabbed a handful of leftover Halloween candy and went to bed. I propped myself up on a pillow and bulimia'd all over the candy, cramming it into my face all while unwrapping the next piece.

Chuck had been at work and when he got home, I was still sitting up with wrappers all over my stomach and the light on. As he reached down to clean them up I woke long enough to say:

"Embarrassing."

* I had to crop the photo for decency sake, since I'm wearing a sweatshirt sans pants, and unfortunately that meant cropping out most of the candy debris. Ah well, you get the idea. Fun Fact: I'm wearing that same sweatshirt right now!

4 comments:

feisty said...

same sweatshirt on, so maybe we'll hear a sequel to the story tomorrow?

Christa said...

The sequel is: Went to dinner at Lake Ave. and then watched a horror movie. Ah, well. They can't all be epic.

kt said...

nice LHS gear

Christa said...

And, a day later, I'm still wearing that sweatshirt.