Monday, August 29, 2011

Hurricane Radzo: No evacuation required ...

On Saturday night we went to the conjoined Bachelorette/Bachelor parties of our friends Rad-Attack-Ack-Ack and QT. This shit show had started earlier in the day as segregated events. The ladies, I'm told, celebrated with the bulging crotch of a friend in the guise of a stripper; The dudes golfed.

We got to RT's after dinner, in time for the part where everyone sang karaoke and Radzo strutted that prowess that made her such a baller in the 1990s by carrying everyone around for awhile. I took a lot of photos. Sometimes the differences are very subtle.

And now: The Unedited Entirety of What Is On My Phone

THE DUET SERIES
(Starring Radzo and Nels)




THE CONVERSATIONAL SERIES
(Starring Radzo and Chuck)



THE PICK UP SERIES, PART I
(Starring Radzo and Chuck)



THE HEAD TRAUMA SERIES
(Starring Radzo and JCrew)




THE LAP SERIES
(Starring Chuck and Radzo)



THE VALLEY FAIR SERIES
(Starring Radzo and Me)

THE THINKING SERIES
(Starring Chuck and Radzo)


THE GESTURE SERIES
(Starring Carlb and Princey)




THE SINGING SERIES
(Starring Radzo and the Backup Dancer)


THE PICK UP SERIES, PART II
(Starring Radzo and JCrew)






THE PICK UP SERIES, PART III
(Starring Radzo and Me)


THE JOURNEY SERIES
(Starring Nels, Millsy, Carlb and The Thespian)






4 comments:

Radzak said...

God, why did I pick so many people up.

slavlite said...

The Journey series is my favorite, My voice still hurts

2ska said...

According to everyone's photos of that night, Teebz and I weren't even there.

Christa said...

Correction: You and Teebz didn't give my boyfriend a lap dance.