Thursday, June 2, 2011

Scrolling soundtracks ...

Here is what I made, ate, watched, listened to and read this past week without any commentary on anything that doesn't fit into those categories.

FOOD MADE IN OUR KITCHEN
Eggplant-Zucchini Moussaka with Pine Nut Cream: So ... this was awesome. Eggplant, zucchini and potatoes roasted and browned a bit, then baked with a spicy garlic red sauce and this cream sauce made out of tofu and pine nuts. I'd make this again. And again. And again. Zing!

From my favorite cookbook writer Isa Chandra Moskowitz's book Veganomicon: The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook.

1 comment:

Whiskeymarie said...

I'm glad you're doing the trailblazing through Veganomicon so I don't have to. I'll learn from your mistakes/successes.
All I've made so far (twice) is the pineapple-cashew-quinoa stir-fry (LOVED), but I'm dying to try the vegan mac & cheese.