Monday, January 18, 2010

Put title here ...

[Put words here]

In other news ... here's how I spent last week:

FOOD



Greek Avgolemono Soup: In some ways, this soup with orzo, egg and veggies tasted like canned Campbell's chick'n and stars soup. But in a good way. And without chicken.



Lemon Ricotta Hotcakes: Our local branch of Hell's Kitchen recently went breakfast-free, burger-rific, eliminating my favorite from their menu. Luckily, the Hell's Kitchen cookbook includes the recipe for Lemon Ricotta Hotcakes, which were de.lish.

I added soy whipped cream to the breakfast-for-dinner, and that stuff isn't gross at all.

BOOKS
The History of Love: A Novel by Nicole Krauss: I haven't made any words down about this book yet, but when I do, the phrase "weightlifting for the soul" will come into play. I did like it. Four stars, phukos. When at some point I do write about it, those words will be here.

1 comment:

Wahkonamama said...

I almost licked my computer screen over those hotcakes. YUM.