LOS ANGELES -- we are on a vacation. So far:
1. I've woken up somewhere over northern California to find that I'd been using my seatmates $4 bagel sandwich for a pillow.
2. Stepped off a plane and onto the tarmack at bob hope airport and straight into Hawaiian shirts and gloria gaynor music and wondered if my dream of vacationing in 1979 had finally come true.
3. Tripped over the complete Bridges family collection on the Hollywood walk of fame.
4. Seen a man dressed like a chuckie doll.
5. Had to turn down a "tour of the stars" because chuck is afraid that if we do it, I'll write about it on the Internet and dent our street cred. Truthfully, as soon as the dude tried to sell it with the phrase " ... Where pretty woman was filmed ..." I was out.
6. Eaten an In & Out burger. I think the secret sause is mucous and thousand island dressing. It was delicious.
7. Seen an American Apparel Mannequin beg someone to get her pregnant.
8. Motorboated $7 worth of Thai food.