Friday, January 30, 2009

soy cat ...



yesterday i asked chuck to pick up cat food while he was at the grocery store. i'm not at all surprised that the person who introduced me to annie's mac, morningstar farms breakfast sausages, soy milk and reusable grocery bags found this food.

the best part was the twitter update: When the cat food bag says that it "increases your cat's energy," THAT IS NOT A SELLING POINT.


[the past two mornings, the 30 pound wind bag has aggressively woken me at 6:30 a.m. with his falsetto. it's like he's auditioning to be in a boy-band. this is the time of day when he wants me to get out of bed and watch him eat food. exhibitionist.]

brown packaging. pictures of vegetables.
what's next? kitty keene's, and acoustic guitar and a nalgene bottle?

4 comments:

Kristabella said...

My cats are spoiled. They get the more expensive food from PetCo. Only because the cheap shit makes them shed more and I'd rather spend more money than pick up cat hair tumbleweeds.

They do not need more energy.

Whiskeymarie said...

My cats took a vote, and resoundly voted "no" on Proposition 34.8, or the "eat cat food from the co-op" amendment.

I didn't even think they were old enough to vote...

chuck said...

The "healthy natural" part wasn't why I bought it. I bought it because it's for fatasses, which Toonses clearly is.

nanners said...

oh chuck. you made me laugh out loud thinking of my favorite/most hated cat.