Friday, January 16, 2009

sabbath bloody sabbath [wherein i complete a meme i wasn't tagged for] ...

What does your music library say about you?

1. Put Your ipod on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song.

What do your friends think of you?
fake empire, the national

If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
the wolves act I and III, bon iver

How would you describe yourself?
said so what, the french kicks

What do you like in a guy/girl?
mr love and justice, billy bragg

How do you feel today?
heartbeat, madonna

What is your life’s purpose?
nude, radiohead

What is your motto?
the trumpet in my head, lykke li

What do you think about very often?
breaking down, jeremy messersmith

What is 2 + 2?
long division, death cab

What do you think of your best friend?
family tree, tv on the radio

What do you think of the person you like?
this is not a test, she & him

What is your life story?
sundress, ben kweller

What do you want to be when you grow up?
everybody but me, lykke li

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
everyone, uh huh her

What will you dance to at your wedding?
candy shop, madonna

What will they play at your funeral?
up on the ladder, radiohead

What is your hobby/interest?
sept. 15th, 1983, the mountain goats

What is your biggest fear?
too much to hide, joseph arthur

What is your biggest secret?
i'm amazed, my morning jacket

What will you post this as?
sabbath bloody sabbath

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Ha! I wasn't tagged but did the same thing yesterday! I will post it later!

Maurey said...

Yeah, I think I need to steal this one, too.

Your life's purpose is priceless.

Whiskeymarie said...

I totally can see you dancing to Madonna at your wedding if you tied the knot.
It just makes sense.

I like this one, but I'm too technologically stunted to own an ipod.

ironic1 said...

Blogged.