Sunday, September 21, 2008

today i ...

1. forgot that grandma pista was in town until it was too late to chase down her tour bus. this has the potential to drop me about four steps on 12-step program i've been using to nudge myself toward adulthood. her voice mail messages made my soul hurt. gah. she was less than a mile away.


2. went head-to-head with a powdered donut. i looked like i'd rolled in lawn fertilizer. when i wiped my hands on my jeans, i left hand prints not unlike mary lou retton after a spin on the parallel bars.



3. ... although my friend drock fared worse:

3 comments:

Nikemom said...

oh man! that's a lot of sugar rush that got wasted. love your blog by the way - you got a great voice in your writing. :)

Beverly said...

I'd say these had more powdered sugar than you're really supposed to use. No "lightly dusted" here.

Whiskeymarie said...

Does it help to know that I neglected to tell my Dad once that I'd be in Duluth, only to run into him and my evil stepmother at the mall?

Yeah, I think I'm still paying for that one, years later.