it harkens back to when i lived with fannie.
but ... i get excited about turning 33!
33 is a nice number. and every number since i've hit 30 has been fan-friggin-tastic.
1. chuck got us an old school wii controller and super mario brothers
2. a new bar opened in our neighborhood with a great view of the lake. i was litarally inside for 14 seconds. the rest of the time, i spent shouting to people who were not on this fantastic deck overlooking the lake and wandering on the lakewalk. kudos, rex. [rex is the name of the new tap room. kate b., totally thinking of you the whoooole time.]
1. may be a little hung over for the birthday singalone ... but will survive.
OH by the way:
if you are reading this, you are invited to builder's saloon tonight at 9 p.m. for my birthday party slash amy abts' birthday party. she's on antibiotics so she can't drink, but if you want to give her a gift, i've heard she likes camel lites. and cat accessories. and guitars. and ROCKING!
CHUCK GOT ME!
1. an ice cream cake. god bless america, there is no better food. i prefer an ice cream cake to everything you can conjure. even dorito flavored jalopino poppers.
2. A GROWLER OF WILDFIRE BEEEEEER!! yes. drinking it right now.
3. missoni perfume. I SMELL SO DAMN GOOD! i keep making chuck smell me. i smell like fresh air and a party. thank you jesus. thank you chuck.
4. an ID case from urban outfitters. "for your id" chuck keep saying. but it looks like a cigarette case to me. he must not have gotten the memo about me quitting when i turn 33. oh well. hate to waste this pretty, pretty thing.
if you are reading this, i expect to see you sunday night. i don't care if you live in poughkeepsie; or where valley fair lives ... you get here. you put on a happy face. you sing a tom petty song. i'm taking attendance.