Monday, September 3, 2007

last chance (for white pants) ...




phew. got my final wearing of these bad boys in right under the wire. see you the day after memorial day, white gap capris.

other worldly advice that i'll be following today:
i'll flush public toilets with my foot
and i won't talk to any strangers who don't know the family code word.
i won't eat potato salad that has been sitting in the sun

from the pressing concerns file:


why are these two nails freakishly long?

when i was in high school i had a 12 inch hair that was growing out of my stomach. i also had a wart on my right knee and incidentally most of my pants had a hole in the right knee that i would dig at the wart through.

i doubt that this is related to the last two fingers on my left hand in any way ... but sometimes weird things grow out of my person.

No comments: